The Round Robin Pairing will be taking place from January 15th through February 27th.
- Black & Tan Grille: Seared Duck Breast Entree: seared Maple Leafs duck breast accompanied by a quinoa porridge, finished with pomegranate and tandoori sauce.
- Captain’s Walk Winery: Premier dark chocolate sea salt caramel truffle sourced from Seroogy’s Chocolates.
- Kavarna Cafe and Coffee: Smoked Gouda and Portabella Bruschetta: Sliced Portabella mushrooms marinated in Kavarna’s famous Grapeseed Oil Vinaigrette and Carr Valley Smoked Gouda baked on top of a slice of Voyageur’s Rosemary Olive Oil Sourdough bread, served with a side of greens.
- Skaliwags High Cotton Club: Grilled Romaine Salad: Grilled wedge of Romaine topped with sautéed peppered bacon, shallots, and melted BelGioso blue cheese, all drizzled in an aged balsamic.
- Stella’s in De Pere: Lamb Chop Small Plate: Lambchop seared with Beurre noisette, topped with a cilantro chimichurri and served with Arancini di Riso.
- The Cannery Public Market: Ponderosa Farmstead Limousin Steak Tartare: Minced Ponderosa Farmstead beef tenderloin with shallots, capers, garlic, citrus zest and Door County cherry vinegar. Served on a bed of greens with toasted garlic bread, topped with a tomato flower and Parmesan crisp.
- Urban 80 Kitchen + Bar: Grilled Pork Chop Entree: 12 oz. bone-in Grilled Pork Chop topped with a Petit Verdot Demi-Glazed Cranberry & Apple Chutney, Served alongside pillowy Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Prosciutto wrapped broccolini.
- In order to receive a complimentary Captain’s Walk Riedel crystal glass, you must visit all seven participating restaurants and order the Round Robin Petit Verdot pairing. A photo must be taken and posted on either Facebook or Instagram using #GBWinery. * Glasses will be ready for pick up starting on February 28 at 5:00 pm, during the Round Robin wrap up party. Glasses can be pick up until March 15th.
- Participants must complete the Round Robin and post via social media using #GBWinery to be entered to win other prizes.
To learn more about Captain’s Walk Winery or for Round Robin questions please email info@CaptainsWalkWinery.com.
*Alternate Participation method: Attach your receipts to the Round Robin placemat, which is available at each restaurant. To receive your glass, present the completed placemat and receipts at Captain’s Walk Winery between February 28th and March 15th, 2020.
Round Robin Materials
Round Robin placemat