Limited Seating so email Green Bay Film Festival to reserve your seat! Please let them know if you will be joining the wine tasting. firstname.lastname@example.org!
Tickets are paid at the door $5 for the film session. Film session will begin at 7:00 pm
Doors will open for Wine Tasting at 6:15 – Regular Tasting is $5
Full servings of wine also available for purchase along with bottles of wine and more!
We will be screening a handful of shorts. More information on the shorts we will be screening can be found on our website gbfilmfestival.org
The Round Robin Pairing will be taking place from January 15th through February 27th.
- Black & Tan Grille: Seared Duck Breast Entree: seared Maple Leafs duck breast accompanied by a quinoa porridge, finished with pomegranate and tandoori sauce.
- Captain’s Walk Winery: Premier dark chocolate sea salt caramel truffle sourced from Seroogy’s Chocolates.
- Kavarna Cafe and Coffee: Smoked Gouda and Portabella Bruschetta: Sliced Portabella mushrooms marinated in Kavarna’s famous Grapeseed Oil Vinaigrette and Carr Valley Smoked Gouda baked on top of a slice of Voyageur’s Rosemary Olive Oil Sourdough bread, served with a side of greens.
- Skaliwags High Cotton Club: Grilled Romaine Salad: Grilled wedge of Romaine topped with sautéed peppered bacon, shallots, and melted BelGioso blue cheese, all drizzled in an aged balsamic.
- Stella’s in De Pere: Lamb Chop Small Plate: Lambchop seared with Beurre noisette, topped with a cilantro chimichurri and served with Arancini di Riso.
- The Cannery Public Market: Ponderosa Farmstead Limousin Steak Tartare: Minced Ponderosa Farmstead beef tenderloin with shallots, capers, garlic, citrus zest and Door County cherry vinegar. Served on a bed of greens with toasted garlic bread, topped with a tomato flower and Parmesan crisp.
- Urban 80 Kitchen + Bar: Grilled Pork Chop Entree: 12 oz. bone-in Grilled Pork Chop topped with a Petit Verdot Demi-Glazed Cranberry & Apple Chutney, Served alongside pillowy Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Prosciutto wrapped broccolini.
- In order to receive a complimentary Captain’s Walk Riedel crystal glass, you must visit all seven participating restaurants and order the Round Robin Petit Verdot pairing. A photo must be taken and posted on either Facebook or Instagram using #GBWinery. * Glasses will be ready for pick up starting on February 28 at 5:00 pm, during the Round Robin wrap up party. Glasses can be pick up until March 15th.
- Participants must complete the Round Robin and post via social media using #GBWinery to be entered to win other prizes.
To learn more about Captain’s Walk Winery or for Round Robin questions please email info@CaptainsWalkWinery.com.
*Alternate Participation method: Attach your receipts to the Round Robin placemat, which is available at each restaurant. To receive your glass, present the completed placemat and receipts at Captain’s Walk Winery between February 28th and March 15th, 2020.
Round Robin Materials
Round Robin placemat
Shopping makes everyone hungry.
Don’t forget to fuel up while you are out catching all of the deals this Black Friday. Stop by Captain’s Walk Winery to recharge with our Black Friday Mimosa Brunch 10 am until 12 pm.
For $8 you can enjoy a Titletown Moscato Mimosa, fresh fruit, and a delicious egg bake. If one mimosa isn’t enough, you can purchase an extra glass for $4. While you are here, you can always purchase wine for those on your list that you just don’t know what to get. Remember, everyone loves wine, especially Captain’s Walk wine.
No need to pre-register, just stop by between Black Friday deals.
Come celebrate with us for the release of our Tall Ships Festival Limited-Release Rum Barrel Cider!
Here at Captain’s Walk Winery, we are very excited to be releasing our newest cider, specifically for Tall Ships Festival, our Rum Barrel Cider on Thursday, July 25th from 4-7pm!
Impressions from our cider maker:
While you are at Captain’s Walk, feel free to order from our Bistro. Our menu is online for easy access, so you can plan your evening before even getting here!
We look forward to sharing the evening with you and to hear your thoughts on our newest offering, Rum Barrel Cider! Wine Cheers!
This year our Fundue Wine Fest will be held May 12th from 2:00-6:00pm!
All right everyone, the day you’ve been eagerly awaiting is upon us — Captain’s Walk Winery is hosting our FunDue Wine Festival the day before Mother’s Day. (Hint, hint, if you’re struggling to find the perfect gift for mom). Whether looking for that gift for mom, wanting to celebrate with your friends, or just looking for an excuse to drink Captain’s Walk wine, then this wine festival is for you! Wine, food, live music and dancing are all on the program.
What’s there to do on this day, you ask? Every great wine festival starts with tasting! In the cellars will be a vintage wine tasting. For ten dollars, which includes a Riedel glass, you will be able to sample five special Captain’s Walk vintages. Some are sold out and only available during this time. After the serious business of tasting wines is through, climb the stairs, exit through the “hidden” door and head outside for a plate of fondue.
While attending, you may wonder what is with the pirate attire. In the early years of our festival, we held pirate competitions. While it was interesting, it didn’t quite go where we thought it would. That being said, you are still welcome to come dressed for the part. Just don’t get too much into pillaging or we’ll have to call our mates at the Police Station on the other side of the block!
Speaking of that, please bring a designated driver, stay at a local hotel (we recommend St. Brendan’s Inn and Quality Inn & Suites) or plan for an Uber ride if you’ll be indulging in more than a glass or two. We want everyone to have a safe, enjoyable time!
Put May 12, 2018 on your calendar and come help us celebrate. We look forward to seeing you at the wine festival!
Planning a wedding can be hard enough, which is why we take care of everything for you when you come to Captain’s Walk.
Looking for somewhere to start your bachelorette party shenanigans? Our Bachelorette Lounge Party is just the option you’re looking for.
What does it entail?
- 5 Bottles of Wine: 7 Seas, Captain’s Red, Naughty Girl, Gewurztraminer and Titletown
- A Classic Cheese & Sausage Platter
- 2 Hour Timeslot in Our Lounge
- For the Bride: Novelty hand painted wine glass and a flip flop coaster!
- 10% discount on any purchases for all attendees
What does it cost?
This package is a $100 value, but you only have to pay $75! That’s a 25% savings! Which works out to be only $6.25 per person.*
Tell me more about the wines!
- 7 Seas: Experience oceans of flavor with this blend of seven American-grown grapes. Vibrant aromas of fresh pear, ripe apple, and aromatic apricot mingle in the natural acidity of this one-of-a-kind creation.
- Captain’s Red: A highly quaffable off-dry (lightly sweet) red that is smooth and supple with low tannins. This easygoing vino finishes nicely with an ecstatic flair of black cherry, elderberry and raspberry.
- Naughty Girl: Elegant yet sassy, she dances on your palate with the grace of a full-bodied red and the excitement of fresh black raspberries.
- Gewurztraminer: A semi-sweet German style white with botanical notes of roses, honeysuckle and ginger. Loaded with pleasing fruit flavors of ripe apple, pear and guava, finished with a savory citrus tang. A zesty apple, pear and ginger cuvée that drinks well on its own or with spicy Thai food.
- Titletown: Capturing the brightness of Monday night lights and the brilliance of a winning play, this fruity and effervescent wine has intense orange, guava and passion fruit aromas.
This package is also great for Bridal Showers!
If you have any questions or would like to reserve the lounge and take advantage of the Bachelorette Party Package, give us a call at 920-431-9255 or email Donna, our events coordinator, at email@example.com. Reservations must be made two weeks prior.
Another option we have is our Self Guided Wine Tasting, read more by clicking here.
Looking for other fun things to do while downtown Green Bay? Check out the Greater Green Bay’s Website.
*Based on maximum capacity of 12 individuals. Package must be paid for on one card.